HSITAG is hosting a special HSITAG Family Feud Event, featuring public sector ‘family members’ and ‘DING! Survey Says’ responses from our vendor community and HSITAG members. You can register HERE, it’s going to be a great event!
The goal of this event is to explore new technologies that have use cases in HHS and share IT concepts/best practices without sounding like a lecture. But most importantly, we want to make it a fun experience!
We have surveyed HHS professionals just like you to collect Family Feud “the survey says…” answers. Two “families” consisting of federal, state and local HHS leaders from around the country will compete live to win donations for a charity of their choice and we’ll have some fun audience involvement too!
Some of our celebrity family members include:
- Heather Abbott, Chief Operating Officer, West Virginia Department of Administration, Office of Technology
- Ed Dolly, Director, Division of State Systems, CMS
- Justice Johnson, Cabarrus County NC Department of Social Services
- Erin Loar, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services
- Glen Osbourne, Director, Wilson County NC Department of Social Services
- Roger Robinson, Deputy Director, Children and Family Services, Nebraska Dept. of HHS
- Eboni Washington, Assistant Director, Clark County Department of Juvenile Justice
- Tresa Young, Director, Division of State Systems, ACYF
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2022
Time: 1 PM ET